MIDAS CARD GIVEAWAY
We’ve partnered with UberEATS to provide lucky winners throughout Melbourne with amazing prizes including an exclusive dinner for eight, hosted by George Calombaris at The Press Club - Projects, plus a $250 UberEATS credit for each guest. To enter, order from GAZI, Hellenic Republic or Jimmy Grants restaurants in Melbourne on the UberEATS app and look for a golden Midas Card in your UberEATS bag to see if you’ve won! A great range of minor prizes are also up for grabs daily in our Midas Giveaway.
How to enter:
- Download the UberEATS app.
- Order from GAZI, Hellenic Republic (Williamstown, Kew or Brunswick) or Jimmy Grants (Richmond, Fitzroy, Eastland, Emporium or Ormond), via the UberEATS app between 17 July and 30 July, 2017 to enter.
- Look for a golden Midas Card in your UberEATS bag. The Midas Card will include details of the prize you’ve won and how to redeem.
- Bring your golden Midas Card and UberEATS order receipt (printed or mobile) into any Jimmy Grants, GAZI or Hellenic Republic in Melbourne to claim your prize. Hold on tight to your Midas Card because presentation of your lucky Midas Card is a condition of claiming your prize!
One dinner for eight hosted by George Calombaris at Press Club – Projects, plus a $250 UberEATS credit for you and each of your guests.
The major prize dinner is valid for 12 months after redemption and does not include transfers or costs associated with travelling to or from Press Club-Projects.
The $250 UberEATS credit per guest is broken into 10 orders on UberEATS of up to $25 each. Be sure to use the full $25 on each order or you will forfeit the difference. The credit is valid in Melbourne only through 1 Oct 2017. Limit of one promo code per account.
(a) Bowl of feta chips
(b) Bowl of loukoumades
(c) ‘GREEK’ by George Calombaris signed cookbook
(d) Gift card combos ($200 Gazi or Hellenic Republic + $50 Jimmy Grants)
The minor prizes must be collected from participating restaurants as detailed on the Midas Card by 30 September 2017. The prizes do not include the cost of travelling to or from the restaurant.
Eligibility and selection details:
The competition is open to Victorian residents aged at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.
Competition runs from Monday 17 July until Sunday 30 July 2017.
You will be eligible to win every time you order a meal from Jimmy Grants, GAZI or Hellenic Republic restaurants in Melbourne on the UberEATS app until all of the prizes have been exhausted.
Winners will be randomly selected daily during the Competition Period by managers at each of the restaurant venues.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this promotion is your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You acknowledge having read and understood these Terms and Conditions. You agree to be bound by them.
3. The Competition starts at 9am on Monday 17 July, 2017 and runs until 11:59pm on Sunday 30 July, 2017 (“Competition Period”).
4. The promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants". Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is a Victorian resident aged at least 18 years or older at the time of entry; and (b) has purchased a meal from a Hellenic Republic restaurant, Gazi or a Jimmy Grants Melbourne restaurant (“Participating Restaurants”) on the UberEATS App during the Competition Period.
5. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies (including the Hellenic Republic, Gazi or Jimmy Grants’ restaurants) and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
6. Each time you order a meal from a Participating Restaurant using the UberEATS App you will be eligible to win a major or minor prize, until all of the prizes have been exhausted.
7. Receipt of a Midas Card with your UberEATS order will represent written notification of winning a prize. To claim your prize, you must present both the Midas Card and a copy of your UberEATS’ order receipt that relates to the “winning” meal. A copy of the order receipt can either be the printed version of the emailed UberEATS order receipt or alternatively, a digital copy stored in the UberEATS app on your mobile device and shown to our staff at the time of redeeming your prize. Please keep your lucky Midas Card safe as no replacements will be issued if they are misplaced.
8. The major prize is a dinner for eight people hosted by George Calombaris plus a $250 UberEATS credit for the winner and each of their guests. The major prize is valued at $4,320.
9. Minor prizes include:
- (a) 308 x single bowls of feta chips, valued at $10 each
- (b) 297 x single bowls of loukamades, valued at $12 each
- (c) 44 x single copies of the cookbook, ‘GREEK’ by George Calombaris and each signed by George Calombaris, valued at $60 each
- (d) 33 x Gift card combos ($200 Gazi or Hellenic Republic + $50 Jimmy Grants), valued at $250 each
10. Total prize pool valued at $22,854.
11. To redeem your prize follow the instructions set out on the Midas Card. Loukamades prize unable to be redeemed at Jimmy Grants Emporium.
12. Winners of all prizes will be selected randomly and on a daily basis during the Competition Period by the manager on duty at each Participating Restaurant until all of the Midas Cards have been exhausted.
13. Minor prizes are valid until 30 September 2017 and must be claimed by this date.
14. The major prize (as detailed above) is subject to further limitations as follows:
- (a) This prize will be redeemable at Press Club-Projects.
- (b) Is an 8 course tasting menu with accompanied wine match for 8 people.
- (c) The timing of event is based on George Calombaris’ availability, inclusive of his preferred time and date. George Calombaris reserves the right to reschedule based on any subsequently conflicting media or business engagements. This prize cannot be redeemed on either a Saturday or Sunday evening or during the months of November and December 2017.
- (d) The dinner portion of the prize is valid for 12 months – i.e. the event must be scheduled for a date and held within the 12-month period commencing from the receipt of the winning Midas Card. This prize cannot be redeemed after the 12-month validity.
- (e) If you elect to cancel and reschedule the event you must provide at least seven days’ notice. Any rescheduling will again be subject to the above limitations. You may only reschedule once.
The $250 UberEATS credit is broken into 10 orders on UberEATS of up to $25 each. Use the full $25 on each order or you will forfeit the difference. Credit must be used by 1 Oct 2017. Valid on UberEATS in Melbourne only. Limit of one promo code per account.
15. Details of the winner of our major prize will also be published on the Promoter’s website on 1 August 2017. Details of our major prize winner may also be published on the Promoter’s social media channels, UberEATS’ social media channels.
16. Any additional costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited travel to and from the event) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. The prize, to the extent involves UberEATS vouchers, is also subject to the terms and conditions of UberEATS. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of UberEATS. 
18. The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prizes are not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies any rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the provision of any prizes, use or participation in any of the prizes or the marketing of the promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the conduct of this promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. All entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image, likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter's website, the Promoter’s social media channels, UberEATS’ social media channels and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome).
24. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by emailing our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter.
25. Entrants' personal information may also be disclosed to State lottery departments and winners' names published as required under relevant lottery legislation.
26. Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter is Made Establishment Pty Ltd ACN 132 388 857 of Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, Vic, 3121, Australia.